Friday, September 7, 2007

Starship Cruise

Hello Sharon/Petunia
I think Petunia's life sounds just brilliant. She must find our lives chaotic and somewhat bazaar. I love the way people gravitate to different communities. I think they must play about with being part of communities like Petunia's Tumoldy place. I imagine that there could be, say sumafi communities for eg. and combinations of these and the community that like machines. Without the restrictions we place on ourselves through our beliefs, there would be no limits on which way they choose to live. Gosh, imagine the many, many possibilities! Some like serenity others like excitment and challenge, who gets bored. If so then they move on.

When I was exploring a near future focus, Anya who is still shifting later in this century. I got an impession of hi-tec style buildings not to unlike some of the ones we have now and got the impression that there are less people in the world and a more peaceful world at that.

I have 323 focuses in this dimension and feel there are more focused in the future than past, hence my likings for sci-fi. I think I may have at least one focus in Petunia's time and we all work beautiful magic. :-)

Fiona

This reminds me of the Starship Cruise that Petunia was telling me about. This is a cruise ship based on the Star Trek Enterprise that explores our solar system and beyond. "And this is a real vacation," she whispers, because similar to the theme of 'Total Recall,' you take a vacation from what you know as yourself.

There is some programming involved where you would select your preferences and level of excitement and adventure, but from then on it is pure surprise. No two people have the same experience, but it is definitely satisfaction guaranteed. She's never heard of a complaint. I think you might like that too.

All aboard.

Love,
Share

No comments: