Thursday, September 6, 2007

Atmosphere aftermath

Sharon,
What a trip!!!
Several years ago I had a dream where the earth was
gradually being swallowed up by water. People were
panicking everywhere and running willy nilly trying to
find high ground. I was perfectly calm though. I knew
that if the earth would be covered with water, we
would be able to breathe it. So I demonstrated for
those that would listen to me, and went down into the
water and breathed it. No problem. Soon the others
around me were just as calm and no longer running.
I orginally viewed this dream to be representing the
shift in general....but perhaps it was more specific
than I had realized.
Love ya,
Katie

Thank you for posting this Katie, as I was very resistant to the imagery. Petunia assures me that contained within the ROTE are clearer definitions that will help me with the distortions I'm creating. She says to relax and let it unfold. She does want me to know that the physical affectingness that I'm experiencing on a personal basis is part of the shifting process, and it need not be as traumatic as I'm hypothesizing. I could replace the word fluid with flexible, and quit attempting to push that which is physically uncomfortable to me away from myself. I just need to relax, trust and give it some more time. It is just that the concept is unfamiliar.

Love you too,
Share




I'm not sure what it all means Sharon, but I do know you won't be satisfied until you feel at home in this "new" atmosphere.  I understand thickness of colors, the movie "What Dreams May Come,'' illustrates that quite clearly.  So that's where I went.

The air itself being "thicker" is interesting.  Everything is consciousness.  Air will do whatever we want.  I'm not sure why this is necessary.  Unless, of course, it has something to do with the whales and dolphins, allowing them to swim with us.

This is an idea that I haven't seen in Sci-Fi movies or my imagination.  This all new stuff.  It'll be interesting to see where it goes.

Howard


I understand what you are saying, and I also know there is much room in this for mistranslation. The air is NOT ‘thicker’; it is more fluid or flexible. The best that I could describe it was in thinking of being submerged in warm water, and how the atmosphere or feeling of that is much different than being surrounded by air. But that wasn't necessarily the best translation, I just didn't have the words for it.  

It is NOT a matter of the thickness of it, but the awareness in that somehow one is more a part of the flow of the atmosphere, and both move together in accord.  It lends itself to soothing comfort and a natural state of grace or harmony.

I’ve had lucid dreams where the affect is much the same. I know that the creation of my image of my physical self and the creation of the environment where I find myself are one in the same. I feel no separation between the two, like I do within the waking state. I’m also aware of me as the creator of the dream, and the dream itself as being the same thing. It does not feel thicker, but more immersed or part of the whole.

However, my reaction to this idea was much like the jerky movements of the rat in the ‘Abyss’ as I was putting up a quite resistance, therefore the distasteful imagery.

Share

No comments: