Thursday, September 6, 2007

Past & Future

Share,

This entire interaction with Petunia has been so amazing, entertaining, wondrous and helpful to me, I can barely articulate it...well, I guess you understand that – some things we just don’t have words for, but I so love the way you explain the ROTE and how you personally interact including the subjective and the objective.  I’m frankly blown away and feel like I love Petunia and I haven’t even introduced myself – yet.....perhaps we are friends there as well.  I like the social structure that she lives in – the simpler style, communal like.  I think I have a draw to that lifestyle in general, but with a oneness with the natural world at its foundation – not just any type of communal life, but one deeply involved with our physical earthy world.  Not the chemistry, technology, or scientific lab in other words – I leave that to those who love it, and am so happy that there is a place for everyone, a world community where everyone fits. 
 Love,
~O

I love you all so much!!! I've been in a 'not much posting or replying' mode for some 
reason, but I'm here reading everyone's posts each day, and just loving how everyone is 
creating so freely! I ***adore*** Sharon and Petunia's info so much, and wanna thank 
everyone for sharing their creations too - it's helping and encouraging me so much in so 
many ways. :))))

I love how this place is always here for me, and that it always feels like home. Love you 
Oona!!!

xoxoxoxo
Michele

Oh Michie, you remind me of me so much, so many times!  I’m a bit embarrassed at my lack of ability to communicate with my futures in the depth that Sharon and probably many others have, but I do enjoy my daily adventures with Jerome and Jenna mainly – the others I’m having a challenge connecting with, and I know the challenge is on my end.
I don’t get instruction of any type from either of these 2 – I simply interact with them physically, and I believe that this is our first step into furthering what we can do – or what I’ll allow myself to do.  It often feels as if they are telling me that they are simply helping me build the bridge from here to there (sts) and that they aren’t teachers, they just want to hang out and see what I can allow.  They are VERY supportive, and I have to admit I’m over the freaking out when I fell the entire weight of Jerome slide up behind me and hug me – full body hug, and it’s so comforting and contains an energy of pure love and happiness to be together. 
With Jenna, she’s a girl, so she holds and massages my hand and wrist a lot, but is starting to move to other parts of my body in an attempt to become more aware of the difference between my energy and hers, I believe it’s for my benefit, as I’m sure she already knows, LOL!
I’m really happy that you feel so at home here, I love you too!
Love,
~O

Oona & Michelle;
I'd like to say that often I have no idea what I'm accomplishing at any particular time, except perhaps in hindsight. It isn't that Petunia is offering instructions, as much as she interacts with me and is incorporated into my life.  I don't know that I understood it, even when I included my past focus of Ankhesenamun onto the blog. [ Not the list, because that seemed reserved for future focuses at the time.]  So even to me it seemed out of context, but it felt right and I went with it. 
Then I paid attention to what I was doing, as they dead guy keeps reminding, and I noticed the movies I've watch the past few days. 'The Fountain' and 'Slaughterhouse 5.' Both of these movies are about the braiding of past, present, and future focuses, and the interchange between them.  And I might add another movie of the same concept for an example; 'The Hours,' that could also be considered a viewing of three focuses of the same essence, or as Meryl Streep expresses it, three women with the same soul. 

Now I'm starting to get that three is a magic number for intertwining in a way that still makes sense, although I do have many more focuses that interact. I guess within my own mentality I wish to keep it somewhat simple, till I get the hang of it. So at this point the blog appears to be some sort of 'work in progress.' 

But I do feel that this interaction of my focuses is part of the widening process that allows ourselves to not feel so very singular and isolated. And it moves away from the idea of reincarnation, which would be a linear viewpoint, into something more accommodating of simultaneous time.  How sweet it is to recognize that assistance comes to me from both directions, past and future. 

((((((Much love to you both,))))))
Share 

[Who presently is just slowly moving one step at a time, quite literally as a matter of fact. And, oh yes, limping also. But I do plan at some future point to hop, run, and gallop. I do so love having a project for distraction.]

No comments: