Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Analytical

I have a couple of questions for Petunia...

Could you tell us about some other communities that exist in your
world, that may be completely different from your own?

My personality, and my general outlook on the world, is rather
analytical. I do not see it as a fault or a problem, nor do I see it
as something that makes me superior in any way. It's the way I am. The
questions that I have and the answers that I seek are of an analytical
nature, whereas the answers that I get back from you are more of an
intuitive nature. My question is, are there people in your world,
albeit not in your own community, who are of a more analytical nature,
and what sorts of expressions do they create in a world that appears,
by all accounts, to incorporate a stronger sense of intuition?

~ S


All communities are different, even when they have the same basic themes. However, Petunia says she is not aware of any community that is totally analytical, because there are no individuals in her world that restrict themselves to only using their rational or logical functions. This is because basically every individual is a ‘shifty kid’ and has full recognition and use of both inner and outer senses. There are communities whose theme is technology, and they enjoy exploring deep space though the use of machinery. However, even those communities freely utilize their sense of imagination to come up with new designs and methods of exploration.

The logical, rational self is not worshiped as being better than the intuitive self, nor is the intuitive self worshiped as being better than the logical self. There is a balance between the two, and within this balance is the freedom of unconstrained inventiveness and corresponding physical manifestation. Literally, individuals can create in the physical whatever they can dream up. 'Scientific Law' have been revoked in favor of the boundless possibility and potential and excitement of lawlessness.

There is a version of the Replicator that is a machine that works as well as the version that is not. And yes, there are still “trekkies.”

No comments: