Sunday, May 25, 2008

January 19, 2008

Just a simple pulling on the string tie of my ROTE gift was enough to unleash a flood of information. Something about an election year and an emotional wave. Not that I hadn't felt the change in energy mid-September when it became a strong energy of expansion. Wherever I placed my attention, the energy expanded, and woe be it to myself and those who continued to try to use old familiar methods of manipulation and control. Pushing energy meant that it would just push back like a mirror effect, and create exactly what wasn't wanted. It was highly noticeable.

It was also something about the intensity of shifting. I didn't trust it enough to post anything to list, but I did create an image and post to my flickr site to record the event and date, and then get used to the mechanics of ROTE information, as it arrives in a multidimensional fashion. It is a knowing.

Not that Petunia is telling me my future, but more that she is making me aware of my present which becomes my future, and I hold more of an awareness of the collective movement of energy. Tighten your seat belt, it's going to be a wild ride.

No comments: