Wednesday, May 28, 2008

a channel

Hi, one other thing, from a "probability perspective" it may not
matter who wins this election. Our now has many paths that just so 
happened to have converged upon this moment regardless of any previous
divergence at other points in time. I suspect that in many cases there
is an overall momentum that is driving things rather than just one or
two figureheads, but this case may be different.



:)

Wan

*******************************************************************************

I think you make a good point. All probabilities are actualized.

Share


*******************************************************************************

Petunia's note:
She does not perceive only one line of probability. To her the past is flexible, and all probabilities exist within it.

*******************************************************************************

On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 12:22 PM, kimikaio wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/2008/HEALTH/05/26/regrowing.body.parts/index.html?
eref=rss_health#cnnSTCText

I remember a transcript where Elias said we wouldn't be able to regrow
parts.  This is confusing.

In the article & end of the video, "science fiction eventually becomes
true."  How fun!


Do you think he was perhaps referring to the present time frame and the very strong beliefs that it was a difficult/impossible thing?

I can't imagine that still being true 100 years hence. And it looks like with genetic experimentation, we might even see it a lot sooner (as the article indicates).

*******************************************************************************

Exactly. And this is part of Petunia's agenda, growing new limbs, like a lizard grows a new tail, and also growing another full set of teeth on demand. 

Share


*******************************************************************************
 
I love it!. Thanks, Petunia. I told a variety of people about Petunia today, normal people. Ok it was a tougn sell , but they seemed to resonate with the no government, no corporations part, and the freedom for children to set their own agenda because her 9 year old shift kid already has. .  Except for one guy, he seemed to entertain the possibility of Petunia telling it like it is, or rather is to be.  He was a guy in the Bible class here that I attend and who majored in Religious studies and is a lay minister.  Elias was right, they , the religious ones, have the jump on us in this shift.
 
Steve L.


*******************************************************************************

Id like to make a confession.  Yesterday after I had tried to contact Petunias friend, Thistle, while I was fixing dinner, I felt a curious change in my head, and I actually thought, "Yikes, what if this is Thistle?"
 
And I immediately sort of panicked , thinking, "Whoa, what if I didnt LIKE her,?"  I mean it was like a prearranged marriage where you dont even get to meet each other first, and Thistle might even turn out to have a a green head.  LOL. But if that was her, then I would feel obligated to stay with her and maybe not even get another chance as a result, with someone else?  And the moment I thought that, that feeling in my head stopped.  So Thistle, if that was you, how can I make it up to you? 
 
Steve Lord

No comments: