Friday, August 31, 2007

Flower Power

Sharon,

I thought I would take this opportunity to share some imagery I have
been creating lately. It seems that the energy that I have been
drawing to myself recently has involved creating what I am looking for
in the right moment. It's sort of a "seek and ye shall find" energy.
Recently, it's been a matter of looking for something, and managing to
find myself inexplicably drawn to the exact spot where the thing is
hiding, even if it's some obscure spot that I never would have thought
to look if I were relying on intellect alone. Mind you, the Shift-y
thing about this is not that I found something I was looking for.
People have been doing that for thousands of years. The Shift-y thing
about this is the idea of setting my sights on an outcome that I
wanted to create, and successfully creating it.

Then, just yesterday, I arrive at work and find that a bunch of
meetings have been rescheduled. As it turned out, a big meeting was
now scheduled right at the same time as an appointment that I had. The
office where I had the appt is right downstairs from where I work, so
I decided to go there and see if I could reschedule. Just when I get
to the door, I see the person I had the appointment with, coming down
the hallway. I tell her that the schedule time doesn't work anymore,
and she asks if I'm free for right then. I tell her I am, and just
like that, everything's cool. Again, this sort of scenario has
happened throughout history. The thing that makes it Shift-y is that
it leads to an acknowledgment that I successfully created what I
wanted by focusing on the successful outcome and drawing the
resolution to myself while simultaneously taking *action* to achieve
what I wanted.

These are mundane examples, but most of our lives exist in the
"mundane" world of appointments and missing toy light sabers hiding in
obscure boxes. Besides, if we can't tackle the mundane stuff, how can
we expect to leap across dimensional veils? Although that might be
easier, you never know. My point in all this is to try to offer a
working example to anyone else listening. I find that "looking for
missing item" imagery actually helps reinforce my faith in creating my
reality, and it might be a good place for people to practice.

My original question was basically about what I could do, what actions
I could take to build up my trust in myself to the level that
Petunia's society maintains. I want to put these concepts into
practice, instead of letting them be academic, textbook concepts that
I don't actually apply. Your response from Petunia sounds a bit like
more of the same "just trust yourself, the Shift is now, you have the
potential within you, magic is all around you" platitudes that we hear
a lot from the Dead Guys. That may be true, but what I'm looking for
is not conceptual reinforcement and verbal encouragement. I'm
interested in actions that one could take to build up that trust in
oneself. I know that every individual is different, and that the
specific, concrete actions that I take are ultimately my choice.
Still, there must be suggestions she can offer that can inspire us in
this moment to find our own paths, as she recommends we do. Earlier in
this message, I offered examples, from my own life, of ways to
acknowledge a widening of awareness. The entity Kris has been spending
a great deal of time lately discussion "action" and how it is
necessary to create one's reality; without it, we are simply sitting
idle and wishing.

I think most of us want to stop wishing and actually take action to
truly Shift, in their own lives. Sometimes I think I'm further along
than I might have otherwise thought. Other times, I doubt that the
Shift is happening at all. Overall, I don't really know for sure. I do
know, however, that trusting ourselves is a healthy attitude, and the
more I can adopt the philosophy, the more I'll be able to make my
reality truly my own.

~ Steve


Petunia says that your impression is correct, "you are already further along than you might have otherwise thought."  And she adds, "There are plenty alongside her in the community garden; Pansy, Daisy, Lily, Rose, Peony, Tulip, Thistle, and more, who would bloomin' love to connect with a past version of themselves, for they eagerly want to share their version of growth, expansion, and blossom."

BAHAHAHAHA!  Petunia is quite a perennial flower child, no doubt!
Share

No comments: