Friday, August 31, 2007

Creating History

Hi Sharon :)

I'm Michele/ Evealyn, and I've been enjoying and appreciating your artistic flavorings and
amazing creativity for the past few years. Dunno why I never told you, or introduced
myself before now, but oh well, s'matters not. :)

Honey, I just HAD to honor this overwhelming impulse to write you and THANK YOU for
sharing everything you and Petunia talk about. I adore her and you, and I just had to tell
you objectively. :)

When you and Myranda and others talk about future focuses, it literally empowers me to
allow more communication with MY future focuses, and helps me not discount it all - I
used to just chalk up my little conversations as 'wishful thinking' or 'it's just me talking to
myself' - and now I fully realize IT"S ALL REAL and IT"S ALL VALID. I can't describe the joy
that has brought me, knowing and appreciating all of Me, all of Mes. :)

I have a future focus named Francesca who I am allowing myself to hear more and more
clearly. Thanks for your and Petunia's encouragement in this allowance. Please keep
posting your talks, as each piece you post helps all of us build this trusting of ourselves, I
feel.

I really connected with what you posted about the shifty kids. My son chose high-
functioning autism when he was born in 1998, and it is really cool to see this is exactly
what is going on - they are providing us the opportunity to allow more acceptance of
difference, and shift the way we 'teach' and 'learn' and interact.

And I was watching Oprah the other day while making dinner, and Dr. Mehmet Oz was
talking about how the emergency and medical fields are breaking down in the Katrina-New
Orleans area, and that how it is the private, volunteer, grass roots organizations of
'everyday people who care' who are providing the 'new energy' and new ways to organize
these areas - the main government organizations just aren't working anymore, and more
and more people are seeing that. :) So this is all happening,and we are all in the middle of
creating that shift, and that is so fuckin amazing to me. hahaha! :)

Thanks again, Share. Oh, one more thing - I am an artist who creates a lot of doubt and
frustration and discouragement too with my creating, so the part where Petunia thought
this was really wacky was just so sweet to me. hahaha! And you really, really shined a
light on this aspect for me: that these communications are two-way streets - I am lending
just as much to Francesca, as she is lending to me - and that is such an amazingly
beautiful thing to me!! :)))))

Much love and appreciation to you, hon... xooxoxo
Michele



Michele;

Thank you so much for your love and appreciation and I return it back to you. Yes, Petunia has made a major impact in my life, but in reverse she is so thrilled to interact with me, because from her viewpoint she is participating in the creation of her own history.

xoxoxoxoxo from the essence of Camden/Camdon

No comments: