Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Aftermath

Thank you for sharing all of your experiences, Sharon, this one with the
thunderstorm (I love thunderstorms, see my early session with E about
the "thunderstormbeing") but also especially all of what you share about
Petunia. I remember how Daryl identified her. We talked about that on
phone and she so much enjoyed to identify Alterversity focuses for
other, and 11:11 focuses. She was very good in that. And I am sure that
her joy about identifying her was, maybe not objectively, but
subjectively also a knowing of how much you with your sharing wold be
supporting her shift assist project, or however to call it.

I am too thrilled about creating the release of the audio files. We had
a talk about this desire for current session at the soft orientation
list and then Axel was writing a mail to Mary, Ron, Bobbi, Gerhard and
Paul, supported by our pooling. And now I see how many more were
participating in this pooling. I love these energy highway examples of
interconnectedness which are not about which group is talking about what
objectively.

I so much appreciate your sharing about Petunia's version of the future.
I very much love to merge with my past, present and future focuses or to
not fully merge but talk with them or to do both and get information
about their view about our dimension. And much of what you say is what
they said to me too or what I am experiencing when I am visiting the
future, some aspects are expressed differently as to how Petunia is
expressing, some aspects are different, some are exactly the same. Also
it is different for different focuses I have in the future since they
have different interests and so create various types of realities, some
really very different from what other focuses of me create.

For now one example: I love what you say about the Alterversity. I have
hesitated to talk about it since quite some time, so thanks for bringing
it up, I am now exporing my hesitation :) And my Alterversity focuses
experience the Alterversity as an "action within consciousness". In this
the action can be translated in however someone desires. That is also
why it is an energy action that supports each individual preference of
translating, so that each erson connecting with it gets the best benefit
of it and has whatever is fun and is interesting for it.

The same with what you say about objects. Many of my focuses in the
future are not interested in surrounding themselves with too much stuff,
just like you said. Some do not live in houses at all. It also is
related to a very different perception. I (me as the Anjuli focus) for
example more and more experience "my apartment" as a translation of
"what I feel at home with" or of my energy field. This changed my whole
perception of walls, rooms, objects. And once I was open for this type
of experience my future focuses could talk in very different ways with
me about what they experience. I would not have understood this before.

The same with animals. My various focuses too have this relationship
with animals as Petunia expressed. They do not have pets in the way we
do. But if I would have dreamt of it in the past and I would have seen
their connecting with some animals I would have thought they have pets.

It is for me amazing HOW DIFFERENT the future now is for me as compared
to some time in the past. It is a continuous change. This is especially
exciting if you live together with someone from another time (me with
Timothy/Eliantan) Our interactions and the living together as a couple
and our living with "ht etimetribe" changes his and my time.

A difference to what you expressed about how Petunia's world looks like
is that various of my focuses are fascinated by what we call "the
timetribe", this community which Daryl too interacted with to which
various members of various times and places belong (not just future
ones, also many from my past). They experience themselves as living
together. They love to create their own continents by what I call
"patchwork of landscapes". I for example create a lake from the future
to be in my neighborhood. This is not on the map of my collective.
Various of my focuses and my friends in the future do not perceive
landscapes in the way we do. They create their own "maps". And these
maps are very fluid. They may have an ocean next to them on one day and
mountains on another day.

Some of my focuses live in a very crowded future, Shelly Shore for
example. Aimee Dubois lives in a future with vast areas of nobody living
there. There also have different preferences of how to deal with what we
call food. Some do not eat at all, some eat but directly manifest it,
some like to create restaurants (or bars, like the timeravel bar "Balu
Bar" ) for other people and the food is like in our time more a fun
adding to the coming together and meet. Shelly Shore loves to be
gardening and to plant in the old fashioned way. She does not have to
but she likes to do it. She likes to be cooking (she is born in Dec
2416). But she views it differently as our farmers do. Some of my
future focuses love technologies, and some of my friends very much enjoy
technologies (like Annos van Anderson/Gottlieb). Some are not
interested.

Katie, I loved what you said about your past focuses. This is so for me
too, so it could be related with the dispersedness.

Fran, I am getting so much support from all of my focuses, past, present
and future. Whatever they explore is "assisting" me, and whatever I
explore is assisting them. I once shared with Daryl in the time of the
shift assist talks we had that my future focuses say that they
experience me and my other focuses in the time of the shift as "shift
experts", and that all information they have about the shift is coming
from me and focuses living in the time of the shift. So they do not
perceive themselves as having information I do not have and which I
could need as assistance. But they do assist my shifting by being
playful, by loving me, by interacting with me and in various other ways.
It is a grand play of all focuses being related and each one adds to the
experience of the other ones. They are experts for their time and their
actions within consciousness and their explorations, but they tell me
that they do not have the experience I have, of being born in the shift
and experience the shift. This is why they view me (and our shift
focuses) as the expert of the shift. Maybe your focuses are like this
too :) I am not sure if I ever was able to express this to Daryl clearly
and we had some misunderstandings about this. So I understood what you
said that you are not sure if you ever was "in tune" with this list. It
is not my list (well, it is in terms of YCYR) and so whatever the
direction of it is is up to the two dar shiftassisters creating it. But
for me you ARE a shiftassister, we all are automatically since we are
the focuses doing the shift - and all knowledge they have and our
essences have about it comes from US!!!

Loving greetings to everyone, Myranda

*****************

And loving salutations to you, Myri!

I'm really enjoying this whole thread and the fact that Sharon is 
sharing all of this with the group. I have nothing to compare it to, 
but that doesn't prevent me from completely enjoying the 
information! As you already know, I create my connections in 
different manners from others and am not really open to interaction 
with my other focuses - past, present, future, or probable. Of 
course that doesn't mean they aren't attempting an interaction with 
me. I'm imagining them sitting around the Balu Bar over their Shift 
Cocktails and discussing how dense that Fran is and how she just 
insists on doing this whole thing herself without their assistance!

I have met up in dreams with Elandra, my lovely future focus who is 
connected with the Alterversity. Daryl was very good at pinpointing 
the various "futures" and she knew of Brian who is connected with 
Ashrah. I've also dreamed of a future focus who does research trips 
to other galaxies. But that's about the extent of it. I know that I 
added almost 100 new future focuses from the time I first asked 
Elias about total focuses up to the last time I asked a couple of 
years ago. Some of these are also whales or dolphins like the young 
female orca I met up with in a dream.

I'm remembering conversations we've all had in the past regarding 
famous focuses and how we decided that we are the "famous" focuses 
in the future because of our work within this shift.

Love, Frandel

**************************

Thank you so much for your validation and appreciation of Petunia and her story.  I appreciate her information also. As far as being 'shift experts,' this is what Petunia was talking to me about when she first came through, and her admiration embarrassed me to the point that I really didn't want to record it, thinking it rather personal and somewhat inflated. She was thrilled to have made the connection, "finally" as she expressed it, for she had been trying for some time. To her, I'm not only a historical figure, but also what she considers a famous focus and a pioneer, and she delights in collecting information not only concerning my dedication, but also about the activity of my life. At first I felt this as sort of intrusive to me, but I think I've adjusted over the many months so that I'm not so uncomfortable with her intense interest in me.

She could hardly believe that I, in my time frame and viewpoint, could actually feel discouragement and disappointment, and she wanted to make sure that I understood my own impact on the future from the choices I've made in the now. She actually doesn't know how her culture got to where they are except through the process of the rapid evolution of subsequent generations. "It is just the way it is, " she says, and generally the majority are extremely satisfied. Petunia doesn't quite understand how it is to be boxed in by ones own limiting beliefs, because she hasn't personally experienced that.  She isn't familiar with limitation, and it is hard for her to imagine a society where the majority are dissatisfied in some manner with their physical body, personal relationships, or environment. They don't have a constant bombardment of advertisement saying, "you are not good enough, and you need this product to make you better." She can't imagine wanting to look or be like someone else, because in their culture they so value their individual uniqueness. She doesn't know why people would view aging as distasteful, or why they would even concern themselves with physical age. They don't even consider what other people think, and they are not constantly bothered with judgment, comparison, competition, or control. They don't have a overwhelming sense of ownership, or a need to fit themselves into any type of role. Freedom almost doesn't have a meaning because it has no opposite counterpart in terms of obligation or commitment. Love is not an expectation of behavior, nor is there any grading system or labels. She doesn't understand why we would confuse our identity with our jobs, as they don't have designated jobs, they just do what they want to do. It is fascinating for her to know that we work hard to accomplish what comes to her naturally and as a birth right, namely a constant state of grace.

No comments: